AD

Sunday, February 4, 2024

I will make trippy psychedelic t shirt and merch design for you

 

About this gig

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PUT THE ORDER!


Hey there! welcome to my gigs.



Contacts Us


i could help you make trippy psychedelic illustrations for your t-shirt, packaging, or any other merch! It can be a dark creepy psychedelic style or chill vibes hippie style, all you need to do is tell me your ideas and what you need to me on my dm, and we will discuss it together further! if you still have doubt in me, you can see other people review bout my work and also you can check my live portfolio on my profile!


HERE IS WHAT YOU GOT

TEXT ONLY PACKAGE ! $5

  • 1 rough sketch design
  • 1 revision
  • HIGH RESOLUTION JPG and PNG files, Commercial use
  • 2 days delivery

COOL PACKAGE! $40

  • 1 concept sketch
  • 1 design
  • text
  • 3 revisions
  • HIGH RESOLUTION JPG, PNG, PSD, source files (you can edit the design on your own
  • Commercial use and FREE MOCKUP
  • 5 days delivery

SUPER COOL PACKAGE! $50

  • 1 concept sketch
  • 1 design with full colors and full details
  • text
  • unlimited revisions
  • HIGH RESOLUTION JPG, PNG, PSD, source files
  • Commercial use, Enhanced detailing and FREE MOCKUP
  • 7 days delivery


message me for further details. thank you!

HIDDENS STUDIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will write SEO optimized articles and blog posts for you

  About this gig Note: I write everything manually and do not use any Ai tool. Do you have an online website but struggling to bring custome...