AD

Monday, April 15, 2024

I will create a custom logo animation intro

 

About this gig

Do you want to make sure you'll get the right custom animation for your logo?


For each business, I check in detail the project brief to understand the company mission. Then I create a custom logo animation intro which will highlight the brand concept and values. All our animations are created in After Effects.



Contact Us


Your animated logo intro will be 100% custom, I do NOT use templates.


What you will get:


  • 100% Custom Made Animation
  • 2D Clean & Catchy style
  • Free Revisions to have the best results
  • Friendly Support to all your questions
  • All Necessary Files
  • Fast Delivery Time


Where can you use it? 


  • Youtube Intro
  • Websites & Social Media
  • Advertisements & More
  • Films & Other Places


What do I need to get started?


Your logo in vector .AI, .EPS, .SVG or .PDF layered file. Other formats can work, but please contact me before ordering.


If you don't have a logo yet please message me to discuss all details for logo creation. I have another gig for logo design.


For any questions don't hesitate to send me a message.


Let's get started and make your business stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will write SEO optimized articles and blog posts for you

  About this gig Note: I write everything manually and do not use any Ai tool. Do you have an online website but struggling to bring custome...