AD

Sunday, April 14, 2024

I will create unique modern minimalist luxury business logo design

 

About this gig

Greet! 

If you want a unique modern minimalist business logo design.

 

I will use my expertise to develop a distinctive logo and identity for your company. I have worked with countless brands and have almost a decade of experience. 




 Contact Us


Why should you choose me? 

  • Completely unique design 
  • Very good tracking and communication 
  • Speak with a professional

 

What do you get from me? 

  •  black/white and color versions. 
  •  Font selection and typeface 
  •  Vector source files 
  •  High resolution transparent PNG file

 

NOTE: Contact Me Before Placing Your Order 

 

Get the best offers! Choose your package by taking a look at the portfolio above! 

 

BASIC PACKAGE 

Only 1 logo with a transparent file & 3d Mockup.

 

STANDARD PACK 

There are 2 logo concepts to choose from with PNG file, vector transparent & social media kit.

 

PREMIUM PACKAGE 

There are 3 logo concepts to choose from, with all files included & stationery design.

 

Feel free to get in touch with me! 

Does this sound interesting to you? I am always here to help! 

 

Order right now! 

Please provide me with all the information and/or references you require. Upon project approval, you can then place an order. Thanks very much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will write SEO optimized articles and blog posts for you

  About this gig Note: I write everything manually and do not use any Ai tool. Do you have an online website but struggling to bring custome...