AD

Monday, January 29, 2024

I will do 3 modern minimalist logo design for your business

 

About this gig

Hello! Welcome to my logo design gig.


Looking to boost up your brand? You are at the right place.




Click Here to Contact us


I am specialized in clean and timeless logo design as well as brand style guides. To date, I have completed 500+ projects on Behance and dribble.


I'll create a design that will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.


WORKFLOW


Strong Communication -> Research -> Sketching -> Review -> Finalize


Why trust me and what benefits do you get?


  • Quick Response Time
  • High-Quality Logos and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Authentic and Custom logo pieces
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you get the desired outcome)


This gig assures you all the web + print resolution solutions 

  • Copyrights will be with the buyers.
  • Get the source and editable files ai, eps, PSD, pdf, and High-quality files.


Note: I do not design 3D, Mascots, and Detailed Logo Designs.


Minimalist Business Logo | Real Estate logo | YouTube Channel | Beauty | Care | Finance | Food | Fashion | Travel | Event | Construction | Luxury | Social Media | Retail | Sports & Fitness | Technology


Have a question? I am just a message away, get in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will write SEO optimized articles and blog posts for you

  About this gig Note: I write everything manually and do not use any Ai tool. Do you have an online website but struggling to bring custome...