AD

Saturday, January 27, 2024

I will do modern minimalist monogram and text initial logo design

 

About this gig

Hello there,


I will do a monogram logo for your business, blog, or products.

It gives your brand a unique identity to your brand like HP, LG, WB, etc. It is made up of the initials of your business name and gives you a distinct and memorable identity.



Click Here to Contact us



Why me?

Monogram design expert

Printable and HQ file size

24/7 support

High-quality design

100% satisfaction guaranteed


Original files included

JPG in high resolution

PNG with transparent background

Ai (Source format, usable with Adobe Illustrator software)

EPS & PDF (Vector formats)


Modern | personal | name | Initial Letter | branding | monogram | letter | text | font | logo design | Lettermark | wordmark | Luxury | Custom | Clothing brand | Fashion | real estate


NOTE

This gig does not include mascot/character design

Sunday is a day off


Sounds good?

Grab me as your designing partner and see how I create wonders...!! 


If you have any other questions, you can always contact me here. I am happy to help you!


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will write SEO optimized articles and blog posts for you

  About this gig Note: I write everything manually and do not use any Ai tool. Do you have an online website but struggling to bring custome...